ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Couple of 'Nature' Brushes for the Sticker Spray

Couple of 'Nature' Brushes for the Sticker Spray

Hey guys,

Name:  ikävä sua.jpg
Views: 1255
Size:  116.0 KB

I cooked up a couple of brushes for my doodles and thought I'd share them.

Here are some samples on what I've done with them: behance.net/gallery/The-Brush/11438223

and you can download them here: loadus.deviantart.com/art/Nature-Brushes-set-406663097

(no links --> kicked in the head by the spamfilter)

tried to download but no go

how do i please
    Graham Fisher
    Email: Home cripster99@gmail.com

Homepage: artwheel.org

Mobile: 021-029-75930

Artrage 2.6
    Artrage 3.5
    Artrage 4.04

Wacom Graphire 6x8 Bluetooth
    Win7
    4GB 64bit
    sp2

The art you created using them is great - I love that style, reminds me a little of those little criters from Botanicula (they are cute!). Also really like the colourful ones, great job :]

I downloaded them, but I'm not sure how to load them into ArtRage and whether I need to do anything to presets?

cirpster, there is a "download button" on the right hand side, you just click that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirithiar View Post
    The art you created using them is great - I love that style, reminds me a little of those little criters from Botanicula (they are cute!). Also really like the colourful ones, great job :]

I downloaded them, but I'm not sure how to load them into ArtRage and whether I need to do anything to presets?
    Thank you so much.

Load the brush array into the sticker spray > CTRL+ALT+K > and select New > Name your brush and load one of the brush images into Color: > Set column and row sizes to match the grid in the image > press OK > party hard

No worries, they really have so much character, it's great.

And thanks, I've managed to get them in, although they only appear if I got to Sticker Spray Setting and choose a specific sheet - the hedge and bristle are fine, but the grass and branch appear at a random angle, so I'll have to figure a way to control that, otherwise it'll be a bit hard to use them. Not sure if there is an easy way to control them?

Smile

thank you Loadus for sharing your Nature Brushes Set!

here's a quick "THANK YOU" painting - I used the "branch" set for the background.

Name:  131014_thank you Loadus_WEB.jpg
Views: 1167
Size:  485.6 KB
    >>> MSIE's ArtRage Gallery <<<

"It's a living growing mutating art sculpture painting synthesis." (quote screenpainter)

No worries, they really have so much character, it's great.

And thanks, I've managed to get them in, although they only appear if I got to Sticker Spray Setting and choose a specific sheet - the hedge and bristle are fine, but the grass and branch appear at a random angle, so I'll have to figure a way to control that, otherwise it'll be a bit hard to use them. Not sure if there is an easy way to control them?
    There is a way to control it:

Check out Sticker Spray Settings > Spray Variation > and on the Spray Variation Grid > lower the value for Rotation / Random.

You can also open up the Presets window CTRL+ALT+P > Menu > Add Group ... (create a new group for these brushes) > New Preset ... to save the variation settings for quick use. I myself have the bristle brush going in random rotation but all other brushes have fixed rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by MSIE View Post
    thank you Loadus for sharing your Nature Brushes Set!

here's a quick "THANK YOU" painting - I used the "branch" set for the background.
    You're quite welcome! ^.^

Thank you for further help in setting this up! I'm truly useless when it comes to technology. ArtRage is the most friendly program I've come across, but there are still things I can't figure out in there. I really appreciate the help.

Thank you for further help in setting this up! I'm truly useless when it comes to technology. ArtRage is the most friendly program I've come across, but there are still things I can't figure out in there. I really appreciate the help.
    Not a problem at all. : )