Views:	168 
Size:	523.8 KB 
ID:	77723

Hope like this one
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Coops,
    I think I'm feeling the heat and passion of the dance from here!
    Hot!
    Steve

ok Steve keep

Hello Madam Katie of the Moara no see what U've done poor Steve will never B the same again SLAINTE

Wonderful additions Katie, and this last one especially strong and powerful.

. . . and then the arresting enchantment began taking hold. Aware their precious time was short, they danced a counter spell which fused into their encasement a brief flicker of some yet imperceptible magic. Still the two were trapped in amber, to appear to outsiders as nothing more than a cleverly crafted objet d'arte.

The Amber Dancing tableau stood for years on a finely polished Sussex marble mantle among the myriad trappings of privilege. But later it fell to disinterest. Bereft of affection, it had lost all vitality for that noble family, and became merely another twinkle among the wholesale spoils of inheritance and divorce.

Years later, the dancers came to rest on a lady's maid's bed stand, the figures having been chosen by this servant as a reward for a lifetime of service. It held personal significance to her, and symbolized the never permitted dance locked inside her heart frozen behind her sober and immaculate uniform. Perhaps it was because locked away, deep within her heart she danced free, that the Amber Dancers danced for her alone. And in her waning years, as she was in bed for the night, as she reached to the table to turn off the light, their night dance was the dream she was graced with, and in the morning, the music and dance of dawn was her greeting.

And finally, as the world moved forward as it will, the Amber Dancers got wrapped in a towel and boxed up, buried among some old clothes and given off to charity. Thus, the object remained hidden in a box in the back of a Salvation Army thrift shop on a back road in Kingston Upon Hull.

And that's where our door opens. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I'm a bit calmer now, Jeez!... just scrolled up and viewed it again!
    Temperature's rising!
    Again,Well Done!
    Steve
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 11-08-2013 at 11:47 AM.

Another beautiful addition , Katie and love the textures in this

OMG what a new kind of marvel, dear Katie! Especially the man here looks powerfully described. Should I explain what art is essentially about, either abstract or not, this would be an explanatory painting to use as a reference.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Steve, Steve, calm down now and dont you dare scroll up again. Many thanks
    Dear Eighty I really didnt mean to do that lol
    Dear Sandy, many thanks so glad you liked it
    Dear Mr Akey, are you sure that you are not a writer as well as an artist?????? You made such a wonderful and very moving story from this painting which in my minds eye I can truly see. Excuse me please I am in a hurry >>>>>>>>> exit right to find that charity shop before someone else does. lol
    Thanks Jean for the kind comments
    Ahhhhhh Cesare you are as always so very kind

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	play it again.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	502.2 KB 
ID:	77839

Hope you like this one