ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Drawing tool

Drawing tool

Please forgive me. I'm an oil painter and JUST downloaded artrage for my ipad. I know there must be an answer on this forum and I'm sorry I did not do a ton of reading to find it. What's the best tool to use with this? One of wacams? Another? Please if you could be specific.

Many thanks!
    Simmer

Hi,
    If you don't like drawing with your finger (most don't) then you will need a stylus. Many different kinds are available, so its personal preference really. Living in the States, you will have everything available - just do a google search or pop into a store to see what feels comfortable in your hand
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. (Mark Twain)

Thank you, I bought a stylus, jot touch 4. I appreciate your help!

My opinion: the only app who has real brush strokes when you print it on Canvas is ArtRage.

Cool Sensu brush

The sensu brush on an ipad is very intuitive to use in my opinion.