ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Tracy Spiridakos

Tracy Spiridakos

The final result is not what I wanted, but here it is...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tracy.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	102.9 KB 
ID:	77300
    Last edited by joelmpr; 10-07-2013 at 12:58 PM.

Hi Joe looks good like your colour May be a touch off the left side of her face Ok SLAINTE

So I found myself asking. . . who is Tracy Spiridakos? And when I went and looked her up, I must say, she is worth looking at . . . and the brunette too. And the two together, why it was a match made in . . . made in. . . um. . . somewhere a lot more interesting than where I am. . . sadly. . .

Well, enough about me and YouTube. . .

Nice picture of a beautiful girl. I will definitely have to look up her show. Well done you! I like that you got in her trade mark dimple.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hey Guys!

Thanks guys again for your kind words.

D Akey....yes she is worthwhile looking at. BTW, now that you mention it, the brunnette (Daniella Alonso) may be a good subject to draw sometime...and yes, she is also a looker. The show is VERY good. You should see it.

I have to say that this drawing was difficult for me, specially the hair. It does not look good to me. I dont know how to approach drawing curly hair, but I am self teaching me to draw, so lets see how it goes in future portraits.

"see you" soon guys!