ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Morning Mist

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    1,168

    Morning Mist

    An imaginary scene painted freehand
    Tools: Stickers, watercolour

    Full resolution here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Morning-Mist.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	452.9 KB 
ID:	77274  
    You can view all my other artwork here http://spookyjules.blogspot.co.uk/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    22,517
    Ah. . . the morning after the terrifying ordeal in which all the suitcases get loaded back into the station wagon and off they scramble. . . somewhat changed from their experience. . . not so sure about things anymore. . .

    Wonderful painting. . . pastoral, all the while that scraggly tree remains as a testament to the night of HORROR. . .

    Of course the ordeal is just beginning for that rabbit, isn't it. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,035
    Nicely done!
    For the hare, 'Best stay in the shadows' Fore there's a hunter looming!
    I like it!
    Steve

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,816
    Beautiful work Jules!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    14,335
    "Don't go through the gate dear Thomas....this land is cursed."
    Thomas was a middle aged rabbit from the clan of Morgan. He never knew what was good for him.
    His adventurous spirit would soon be the end of him said old Granny Mags.
    There was a new tenant in the old house and he was known to a few as bad news Balfour.
    "Evil houses attract evil people, don't you think?" said Granny Mags.


    I love it Jules, great one!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    1,168
    Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Ah. . . the morning after the terrifying ordeal in which all the suitcases get loaded back into the station wagon and off they scramble. . . somewhat changed from their experience. . . not so sure about things anymore. . .

    Wonderful painting. . . pastoral, all the while that scraggly tree remains as a testament to the night of HORROR. . .

    Of course the ordeal is just beginning for that rabbit, isn't it. . .
    That tree is going to haunt you D Akey :P
    You can view all my other artwork here http://spookyjules.blogspot.co.uk/

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    1,168
    Quote Originally Posted by stevemawmv View Post
    Nicely done!
    For the hare, 'Best stay in the shadows' Fore there's a hunter looming!
    I like it!
    Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    Beautiful work Jules!
    Thanks all!!
    You can view all my other artwork here http://spookyjules.blogspot.co.uk/

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    1,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    "Don't go through the gate dear Thomas....this land is cursed."
    Thomas was a middle aged rabbit from the clan of Morgan. He never knew what was good for him.
    His adventurous spirit would soon be the end of him said old Granny Mags.
    There was a new tenant in the old house and he was known to a few as bad news Balfour.
    "Evil houses attract evil people, don't you think?" said Granny Mags.


    I love it Jules, great one!
    I love that!! Did you make that up or is it from somewhere! Great caption thanks !
    You can view all my other artwork here http://spookyjules.blogspot.co.uk/

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    14,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    I love that!! Did you make that up or is it from somewhere! Great caption thanks !
    It is my own. I love to write Jules, I'm so pleased you liked it!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    1,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    It is my own. I love to write Jules, I'm so pleased you liked it!
    Well its brilliant!!
    You can view all my other artwork here http://spookyjules.blogspot.co.uk/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •