ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uncanny tales

Exclamation Uncanny tales

The first of my ideas for Halloween horror illustration. Politics may be really scary, especially in the hands of silly kids who resist changes this age of greed induced disasters requires.
    I add also a one page gallery of past Halloween paintings You may find in my AR gallery if You wish.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GalleriaHalloweens.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	253.1 KB 
ID:	77271   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hallo-wind-up.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	378.8 KB 
ID:	77272  
    Last edited by Caesar; 10-06-2013 at 07:39 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

How funny and they look great. I remember several of them from years past. Definitely worth a look again. Well done.

The jack-o-lanterns in the center are nice renderings as well as very amusing. But they all have your distinct wit.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Love them all!, Glad to see you back.
    Pumpkin on the left reminds me that 'Nature has it's sexy moments' Ha,Ha!
    Great Gallery,
    Steve

Hail. O. Caesar. O Mighty. One. Good to see yuh good. . I like the last. It's just like Congress.

Trick. Or. Treat Some one will call Snap. And take all the Money . And what's Italy

Going to do ? Now their fiend Is not able to control things he soon relize. like All the other country's.

If you got. The gelt. You can make your own rules as there's. Lots of people who like the odd

Backhander. . . STATTE. BBONNE. Si. Si

Great ideas Caesar and I also enjoyed the trip down Halloween memory lane !

Great Halloween paintings, Caesar

Thank You, dear D Akey. A past time retrospective, like old funny stories, may be not that boring after all, since new mates are now on this stage and may have a little chuckle. Actually I intented to attach the new made vignette first, but they were presented alphabetically by the picture manager.

You just have to discover sexy moments of the nature, dear Stevemawmv, and my distorted mind can still see them quite efficiently. LOL Glad You had a little fun with my unconventional Halloweens (not really a traditional celebration over here, apart from ancient pumpkin and candles for the death people feast, once our Celtic and barbarian tribes fully melted culturally). Thank You.

Thank You, dear ATPlus! It looks like that our "psycho-dwarf", as someone call him here, is declining, although such an unbelievable personality would be hard to find anywhere in the democratic world and in entertainment business, where wan and ineffectual politicians play their minor parts among, much rhetoric, boasting, immobility or short-sighted decisions. The problem is that they may be even more dangerous sometimes, well beyond their national boundaries their entitled to rule, if You just consider recent threats like the idea of bombing Syria with cruise missiles or the American government shut-down as viable solutions and not means to keep power where it usually is and not consider changing times to adapt to.

I confess I was curious to resume them, dear Scott, and I took the liberty to share my past Halloweens with You too. Thank You!

Well, my witches have slightly different characters than Your sweet ones, dear Sandra, but I'm glad You had some fun with this revival. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Jean! It was time to start thinking to it, wasn't it?
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Always a pleasure to view your work my friend and this time I am not disappointed... Superb as always....

A trip down memory lane Cesare
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307