ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glass Floats

Glass Floats

My muse ran away, I'm hoping it will come back in the meantime here's some misshapen glass floats

Name:  glass floats .jpg
Views: 131
Size:  14.2 KB

Very nicely painted

I think you did a good job with the shapes and colors. They are glowing!

Nicely painted Jean ,I hope the muse returns soon !

Well, there's still Your muse's flavour in this masterful composition ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    My muse ran away, I'm hoping it will come back in the meantime here's some misshapen glass floats

Name:  glass floats .jpg
Views: 131
Size:  14.2 KB
    Don't you have leash laws in Canada? We don't let our muses run loose here. When they're loose they get up to all kinds of mischief the like of which can range anywhere from inspiring napkin doodles and pics on t-shirts all the way to public graffiti and carving initials into tables. And the city's just not having them run loose. Moreover, if you want to walk them on a public street, you have to follow them with a scooper and plastic bag. It's not just a good idea. It's the law. So I'd get your muse in hand straight away or suffer a fine.

But I like your balls, Just Jean. If you can do this without inspiration, I can't imagine what you can do when you're in the zone. These are GREAT! The luminous colors are sensational. And don't worry overmuch about the balls not being mechanically circular. It doesn't bother me in the least. It lends a hand done quality both for the painting look as well as some hand blown glass isn't perfectly round either if the artisan so decides.

But the low light really shows off the color light effect, doesn't it. I think this is very successful. Brava!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Nicely painted Jean.
    You excel in portraits ( I must confess i'm a fan of your portraits).
    I'm sure your muse will come back soon and you will achieve a fine masterpiece in that specialty ...
    Chris

Nicely done, they remind me of the marbles I always carried in my school jacket pocket all those years ago.
    Geoff

Beautifully painted Jean!

Hi Jean. I've gota old watch what's yuh best price in your Pawnshop naa all yoking apart

As you know me being a boy from the backwoods. My muse must ave got lost. As I'm still. Waiting

mum did springle salt on the doorstep do u think that why my muse never come ? As mum come's

From Edinbrough do they do that to catch the wandering Aggiss at night just a thought

Ok Jean. SLAINTE