ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Speedy caricatrait (caricature-portrait)

Speedy caricatrait (caricature-portrait)

One layer + background layer speedy attempt on our mate Shekofte according to his request on his thread in the herebelow Section.
    Pencil sketch and pastel coloring ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Caricatratto.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	490.0 KB 
ID:	77120  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Nice work!

Really nice work, your style is very much your own Caesar.

Unbelievable! Really fantastic. You really own this style now. You're taking these interpretations and characteristics of facial types and bringing them to life. You've come home. If this doesn't look like this guy, I don't want to know, because I'm thoroughly convinced this is what he looks like. He shows a type of head that I know exists because I've seen it in the world. Go Caesar Go!

Your use of color for volume and skin tone and the spontaneity of the marks where the paper shows through only enhances the virtuosity of the portrait.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank You, dear Digidaan. Pleased to meet You.

Dear Robyn, I guess this "messy" style is far from academic teachings, so it's at least very hard to be found among professionals who can set up better artpieces, but it fits my limited time objectives and occasional sudden creative bursts, therefore I picked it out of the wastepaper bin ... LOL I'm kidding. Thank You for Your kind compliment!

I should control my blush level while reading Your amazingly positive compliments, dear D Akey, otherwise people around me would believe I'm choking!
    Thank You very much also for pointing out directions I may more positively pursue with the rough natural talent I was probably born with.

Well you may have been born with an aptitude, but I've been watching you searching for years for the legendary Lost Roman's Mine to find that creative gold. Yeah, it was in the mountains somewhere, but you yourself had to dig. And Eureka! Here you appear leading your burro laden with sacks of ore staking your claim. Well done, Prospector!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Another wonderful sketch, Caesar, keep them coming

Very nice Caesar ! I hope your doing o.k,best wishes.

Thank You again for Your kind words, dear D Akey, Jean, Sandra and SCP! I'm back from hospital and OK. It looks like that my recovery is going to be easy and speedy (if I stop trying to anticipate it at least) ...