ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Crabster

Mr. Crabster

I'm a fan of SCP and his monsters, so I sketched a concept of a monster too, my way. I'll give it flesh and life and a colorful look sooner or later ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mr. Crabster.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	373.6 KB 
ID:	77113  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Awwww, he looks humphed. Or hungry. Or both. Draw him a nice big cauldron of yummy soup?

Yes he sure looks grumpy but he is very well drawn, well done Cesare
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

He is just wonderful Caesar! So much character in those eyes.

A real treat to my eyes Dear Caesar ! Looking good. I can't wait to see your finished Master Monster work.

Thank You, dear Mithiar for Your wondeful comment and idea! I think I'll follow Your suggestion for the cauldron although I guess You wouldn't find therein either crabs or lobsters. He isn't a cannibal after all ... LOL

Dear Katie, I think he's sensibly disappointed also by the fact that he didn't succeed in the beach beauty contest where he lost against an oysterman corrupting the jury with a pearl ... LOL Thank You!

Thank You, dear Robyn! He's no more that young and I guess he would have much to narrate out of his adventurous undersea life ...

He's not as cute as Your merry little scamps possibly resembling Your spirit, dear Sandra, but he's a Fantasyland inhabitant as well, old and grouchy like me ... (so my sons say about me sometimes) LOL Thank You!

I'm absolutely glad You like it, dear master SCP, since You are a major inspiration in here when it comes at generating weird and expressive monster characters. Actually I think we should wait a few days before I may propose You an elaboration on it, since I have a little surgical intervention to undergo next thursday.Thank You.

He's obviously outwitted many crab fishermen in as many seasons, there is wisdom and knowledge expressed in his face that suggest he is a great teacher and mentor to all the little crabbies. Of course this is just my take on it, he may be just going out for dinner, he has a spoon! Anyway 'I like it' and look forward to the completed "Mr.Crabster".
    Sorry for rambling on,
    Steve

I hope your surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery my friend.

This is a good thought, not far from my vague intuition, dear Stevemawmv, and I think his soup recipe may well be surprising to us. I think I'll go on quickly enough on this after I recover from today's surgery, which should occure in a pretty short time. Thank You!

SCP, thank You very much, dear friend.