ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some more summer sketching

Some more summer sketching

Following the "Would You mind" appreciation, some more real drawing/ painting made without any reference (except for the two versions of the blonde girl)- Various tools testing: watercolors, Tombows felt pens, pencil and black/grey tones markers. I hope You like them too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Schizzi estivi.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	331.1 KB 
ID:	77019  
    Last edited by Caesar; 09-20-2013 at 03:43 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

You are so productive Caesar, and these are great!

Caesar
    Great collection. I really like the blonde girl and the horse. Horses are so difficult to draw but you have nailed it..Well done..Stuart

You have been so busy Cesare, these are great
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

They aren't so good after all and nothing more than rough outcomes for warming up and practicing, but You are very kind, dear Robyn, Stuart and Katie. Thank You all!

Really good work Caesar, you sure have been busy .
    Geoff

They look great to me, Caesar, I really like the 8th lady head

Thank You, dear Geoff! Relaxingly busy indeed ...

Dear Jean, glad You like the 8th one in particular. I developped that face as a features reminder of a quite attractive lady we saw on holidays, which I tried to fix in a sort of unfinished sketch that may end up nextly into an actual painting or drawing. Thank You!

So is that Mr Ploos in his fighting fit days in the lower right? And those are all his ladies in waiting?

Very nice drawings, summer, winter, spring or fall. Love the female of the species as they spring forth like Venus from the head of Zeus. I think Zeus or Jupiter must have been Italian. Now go make some thunder, Caesar.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear D Akey, I think our octagenuarian painter (Mr. Ploos) is an even more formidable and irreducible art warrior than this dwarf!LOL
    Actually it was Athena (Greek) or Minerva (Roman) that was told to have been born right out of the head of Zeus (Greek) or Jupiter (Roman) after a painful headache compelling him to crack his skull and let her out already grown and armed, but Venus a certainly a bit more sensually appealing, I admit, unless You wish to rather play chess!LOL I'll see how I can manage thunders and lightings in a next effort ... Thank You,dear friend.