ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A City of two Tales

A City of two Tales

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	divers.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	459.6 KB 
ID:	76998
    Hope you enjoy this one
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi Madam Katie Of the Moara scuse me my eyes are dim you did say the tale of the two titties SLAINTE

Really lovely Katie, you sure have a great technique for underwater scenes they always have a wonderful subtleness about them.
    Geoff

This seems to be chapter two of the story and the prince doesn't show any leg. Maybe it's better for her not to long for an exotic partner for having some good time. The undersea scenarios have no secret for You.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Coops your imagination is only bested by your skill with the brush. You are a true artist. I love both pictures. are you making a trilogy?..Stuart

Thumbs up

Katie, this is beautiful love the colours, mermaids and the feel of being underwater

Mr Ploos. . . ach, yer a hooter yerself laddie. . . this paintin' is no a tail wif two titties. . . tho I could see where yer mind might go to the traditional, what wif this bein' the internet an' all. What I believe our Ms Coops is pointin' oot is tha' there be a strange city oonder tha sea, see. . . wherein an' therein lie two a-sportin' tails. . . withoot their coot cause it's hot oot. . . It's sorta like otter love withoot so many legs.

Ms Coops. . . this be a fine. . . er. . . excuse me whilst I remove me sporran. . . there, that's better. . . this is so nicely painted and certainly as has been said, it feels like it's underwater and we're looking through the denseness of the ocean. Love your palettes. And of course the brushwork. So this certainly could be considered one of your dance paintings. Very mythic. I bet mermaids speak with Aussie accents cause they're down under.

Anyway, well done!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

That's really pretty. I can't stop staring at it

very inspirational