ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Reference images

Reference images

Hi,

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place. Mods, please move as appropriate.)

When I open a painting I've been working on (on latest version Art Rage 4.0.4, a rather ironically named version might I add), all of my reference images show up again even if I had them hidden at my last save. It also alters the size of the reference images to their original forms and piles them all on top of each other. Why is this? How can I fix it? I had ArtRage Studio 3 before and it never did this to me.

Reference images becoming visible after a painting reload is something that happens in 3 and 4 due to the way the visibility of references is handled. It's something we may look at in an update but it hasn't changed since 3.

The clustering effect isn't something we're seeing replicated here. If you are loading an older format painting you may find that the reference images cluster the first time it's loaded but if you position them and save they should be correct next time you load them. If that isn't the case, please get in touch with us (support@artrage.com) and we can get a sample painting that does it from you to take a look at.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.