ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would You mind ...

Would You mind ...

... if I post post some summer time physically made works? Only the finished one if You don't object, no study or else, in order not to bother You with too many Artrageless made products, unless You wish to see some other experiments too.
    You would find:
    1. One acrylics
    2. Four little watercolors
    3. One felt pen charicature
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2163.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	208.8 KB 
ID:	76965   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2164.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	334.0 KB 
ID:	76966   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Siniscola-20130825-00060.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	290.4 KB 
ID:	76967  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesar, it is so nice to see your work again and they are all lovely even if they are ArtRageless , really like your watercolour four

Very nice work Caesar, you are very talented.
    Geoff

Thank You, dear Jean! The last one is a British-like landscape on a bigger sheet, so it was a little easier for me to struggle with watercolors. The other ones are post-card size and it was hard to capture colors and transparencies of Sardinia marvellous sea by either wet on wet and dry on wet little strokes thinned enough. They were also at different daytime.

You're very kind, dear Geoff! Actually the acrylics one wasn't such a successful experience. I started it as an en-plein air painting (standing in shallow waters) just after dawn, but light was changing fast and was different the following day (with some waves). Moreover I started with some gold and pink base, but water brushstrokes weren't enough loaded and thinned. I re-adjusted and integrated the composition at home the third day, added much out of my mind, boat, background elements and a couple more closer "trabocchi" (the fishing structures), some more rocks and the seagull. So it became a half imaginary painting at last.Thank You!

Thank You, dear Sandra! You're right to say that they're what I actually I saw and been able to render of what was around and in front of me .... certainly not precise pictures of it (I'm not so masterful neither so pedantic).

Fantastic work !

Caesar such wonderful works,I enjoyed looking at all of them!You are a Master Mr Caesar ! I love the Bridge or is it bridges painting,thank you for sharing.

You're too kind, dear SCP.
    Hard for my sight in these days to select the best watercolor sheet size since You have to consider how much detail and constrast You wish and how far You may go with pans (I use them on holiday instead of tubes) that don't allow You to get more than a certain quantity of a mix and You should try to get the same You again should you cover a larger area or resume that specific color somewhere else. The tiny postcard size is quite good for speedy ones, keep an overall control of the composition and details simultaneously and capture impressions, although they can hardly allow You much detail and, maybe, higher tonal and chromatic contrast.

I love to see traditional medium art by artragers. Think that is a great idea to share our natural work as well. Excellent art works indeed Caesar.

Hail yes! Welcome back Caesar. Did you go to Gaul or Egypt? Nice spoils!

I really like your watercolor paintings. You seem to do them so very well indeed. Wish the photos showed them off in better light to enjoy your choices of color. But this is great.

Also love the caricature. I was wondering how large it was until I saw part of your thumb. So it's generally about the size that many comic book artists work at for print?

Seems that all your time drawing and painting in ArtRage has paid off in the real world as well.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank You, dear Screen! Such an appreciation and encouragement coming from a master like You really honours me!

I'm so flattered by Your positive comment, dear D Akey, many thans. This would encourage me also to possibly show something else, more ore less fully accomplished, nextly. I would never deny how much Artrage effectiveness and productivity is helpful also in view of real painting and I'm so grateful to our dear Artragers for such a marvellous product.

When I first bought the version 2 at a very cheap price I struck the most profitable deal of my life I think and I could hardly imagine how much it was worth also because of the many friends and great persons I met here, like You and the above and past friends who concurred to make me grow as an amateur artist. Thank You alles!