ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Smoothing and taper length options

Smoothing and taper length options

Hi,

At the moment, I draw more and paint less. I try to do it despite the fact my mobility is not important. I found out that ink pen options (smoothing and taper length) were very helpful. Thanks to them, my lines are more natural. It is easy for me to obtain what I want. I am really glad to have the possibility to draw with so little range of motion !

Now, I would like to make a wish : to find smoothing option - and also taper length option when it can seem natural with certain tool - with oïl brush, watercolor, pencil, felt pen, crayon, chalk, and even the eraser, since it is a good drawing tool, too!

For someone like me (and many people in my case) who have so little mobility, it would be very-very-very helpful and nice to use!

Dear ArtRage Team, I hope I could receive a little answer to remain confident, thank you !
    Last edited by Claudine; 09-09-2013 at 11:21 PM.
    Windows 10 - Surface
    ArtRage 5
    Draw and paint with a simple corded mouse.
    My gallery: http://500px.com/cb6973