ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Toolbox to ARpack

Toolbox to ARpack

Hi AR team,

I'd like to suggest a feature for the next ArtRage (or perhaps even an update) that would allow users to automatically transfer a full toolbox set into an ARpack. I'm not sure how much trouble that'd be on the programming side of things, but it sure would be nice from a users perspective, I think. Only because it would allow us to easily test out each of the items quickly and immediately, without having to reopen the package editor and then having to reopen the package we were working on.

Thanks for reading.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Thumbs up

Thumbs up!
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Question Toolbox Question

Is there a way to make a toolbox and save it to be opened in other projects than the one it was created for? This would be possible with the ARpack toolbox suggested, wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by prsings View Post
    Is there a way to make a toolbox and save it to be opened in other projects than the one it was created for? This would be possible with the ARpack toolbox suggested, wouldn't it?
    I don't think there is, from what I've tried. I wouldn't mind seeing that either.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Saved toolboxes should be able to be opened for other projects, but as the toolbox contains a blend of permanent content data (the stuff stored on disk) and transient data (references to layers or other PTG specific info) not all the info will come through.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.