ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Using creativetone's pencil stickers.

Using creativetone's pencil stickers.

I downloaded a pencil pack for artrage by creativetone called brush test wave. I cannot seem to get it to work. Can someone explain how I use these stickers to create pencils? I have installed the sticker pack and it appears on screen but al I get is a sticker that I can change size and orientation.Thannks

Could you please provide a link to the file?

Could you please provide a link to the file?

I know Creativetone has offered stickers and presets, but I haven't been able to find a post by him that includes a sticker called "brush test wave". So I'm wondering if the presets you're referring to are actually from a set I made, because I created a sticker sheet named "brush test wave", which I've used for a number of Sticker Spray Presets (most recently shared in the following two threads: Link 1 | LINK 2).
    Last edited by Someonesane; 08-25-2013 at 04:14 PM.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

I may be confused or mistaken.

Someonesane
    I had the spray pack installed a couple of weeks ago but couldnt find out how to use them. This morning I did a search again and found this link - http://forums.artrage.com/archive/in...p/t-28582.html it maybe that this is discussing another package and if so I apologise for the confusion. I have figured out how to use it now and thanks for a great package ....Stuart
    Last edited by stuart2; 08-25-2013 at 09:05 PM.

No worries. So you've managed to get everything working then?
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Quote Originally Posted by Someonesane View Post
    No worries. So you've managed to get everything working then?
    I certainly have and they are awesome. I do apologise for the confusion, but I am still getting to know Artrage. Everyone who does sketching should use these stickers....Thks again Stuart