ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Hello my forum friends... I hope this is OK to post.

Hello my forum friends... I hope this is OK to post.

It's been quite a while since I posted any digital art. I've been searching for the inspiration. Working with my phobia ridden dog has helped me in many ways.

As to the inspiration, I've decided to write a children's book about Micro. I haven't hashed out all the details of my book, but I will keep you all posted. The working title is "Kake and the Littlest Dragon" Inspired by Micro and her ongoing relationship with my little fearful Micro dachshund. (Who really isn't all that little. ... LOL)

But this post is not for me, it's for my husband, light of my life. He is using the dogs as inspiration for music.

Since Kickstarter is not one who deals with charitable ideas. We will be making a website with progress and your name will be attached to contributions list. What we're asking is that people donate 5 dollars (or more if you want) to the ASPCA or other animal shelter of your choice. Alternatively donate to local facilities who are in desperate need of inventory for their animals such as Shoe Boxes, Towels, Beds, Unopened dog food, toys, leashes and collars. We're taking your word as your honor that you will help dogs in need.

If you are in the local Ohio area, we will gladly come pick up donations of items to give to a local facility. If you are out of the area, we're taking your word as your honor and he will send you a minimum 5 EP set of MP3s for helping dogs. ALL donations of money or items will go to facilities that help dogs. We are making no money from this at all and any donations you make to charity organizations like the local dog rescues and pounds are also something you can claim on your taxes.

We already have several people interested.

If this is something you're interested in participating to, please contact me at magen.sparks@gmail.com and we can work out the details.
    Last edited by MJSparks; 08-20-2013 at 05:00 PM.