ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Crows

Crows

Rehashing old themes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crows.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	233.5 KB 
ID:	76675  

Great rehash! Quite spooky with great colours, and I love the tree.... and the birds and...

Wow - I love the contrast between the red and the purple. Awesome. Very spooky though. Do you get nightmares......Stuart

Man, the crows in Scotland must be nasty blighters. . . They done picked the neighbors' yards clean, save their own rookery. . . must get one to look after tidying up me kitchen. . .

If Van Gogh and Dali had a child, it would be you. Time to wax up your moustache. . .Gogh Gogh Gogh! Nice painting.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Great colours and scene

We have a lot of crows here , and i can tell u few stories about them (always trying to get my food ) , but yet they dont piss me off .

One time i went get pie for my workbuddies and put it aside on a wall , no crows to be seen , 2 min later were like 35 of them on railroad electricity line and 1 trying to fly away with the bag lol .

That said , really like this painting , colours and position are real good.

it reminds me right away the art of Group of Seven when I just click on your post. the color the composition. Very great one. I like it