ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help East Bay Califonia

Help East Bay Califonia

I would like to get help face to face. Is there anyone who lives in the Oakland, Berkeley area who could help? I would be happy to pay. I am a rank beginner who is trying to start using my right brain.

Sorry, I'm in Missouri, can't afford gas.

The last time I kept an open mind,
    my brain fell out and the dog grabbed it.
    Now it's full of dirt, toothmarks, and dog slobber.
    No more open minds or dogs for me.www.gms9810.com/

This seems dangerous to me.

If you were out to find someone who did classes professionally then maybe I'd afford some leeway in my viewpoint, since you could look up their business details and be sure they were legit. Just asking for some random person to meet up with you is reckless. I've been a part of this online community for quit some time and know it to be one of friendliest forums on the net, but you just joined. Perhaps you've been lurking and just not posting, but still... We don't know you and since this is your first post you obviously haven't conversed with anyone here enough to really know them either. I don't mean to sound negative nor do I want people to believe I think badly about the others posting here (because I don't; as I said, this is the friendliest forum I've ever been to), but in a world where creeps like Castro can abduct and hold three girls captive for 10 years, no one should be taking these chances. Not online and not on the street.

Just be sure to properly back check anyone that may reply to you Karenjoygreen83 and the same goes to anyone who may take up the offer.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Help

Thank you for your concern. I am not an idiot and would never put myself in danger.

Help

Quote Originally Posted by Gms9810 View Post
    Sorry, I'm in Missouri, can't afford gas.
    When I win Powerball I will pay for your gas/flight

I never wanted to go to California anyway.
    Last edited by Gms9810; 08-15-2013 at 03:11 PM.

You may be able to find art classes at your local YMCA or community centers nearby. You could even check some of the community colleges, sometimes they give amateur classes on weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by MagenSparks View Post
    You may be able to find art classes at your local YMCA or community centers nearby. You could even check some of the community colleges, sometimes they give amateur classes on weekends.
    Thanks. I am looking specifically for help with Artrage and have not found classes for that.

Understandable, Artrage is very unique in the world of digital art programs. I believe there is a link around here some where with a full tutorial book on Artrage (Find BobbyRay) also look for tutorials on Youtube videos and in the tutorial forums.

That's about all I can offer up as help.

Good luck in your search.

As she said, and i can attest to, having watched almost all of them, there are a lot of them on youtube, some made by the inmates of this forum.