ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: First signs of spring

First signs of spring

I have always liked vignettes. They are, IMO, hard to do well. The trees in our street have decided it is near enough to springtime.

BrettClick image for larger version. 

Name:	first signs of spring.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	285.0 KB 
ID:	76629
    Visit my gallery here.

=========

Lovely blossom Brett! I really like the dribble of the trunk.

Isn't it wonderful that spring is finally coming onto our radar? We've had some horrific weather in Oz the last few weeks, with howling winds and driving rain. Sun's out today, but still blowing and cold.

Thanks Robyn!

I can't believe that the beginnings of spring are here! We have had a very mild winter. The second warmest July since records began about 150 years ago. This last week has been wet which is great for the veges! Everything we autumn planted is starting to come away. The broad beans are a metre or so high and the huge bumble bees have started coming to feed on the blossom.

New report just published by the govt says that by 2050 we should expect our *average* temperature to have risen by about 4-6 degrees Celsius. That will be a disaster. We live in "interesting times"!

Brett
    Visit my gallery here.

=========

It is easy to forget

That springtime is coming your way. I enjoyed my time in both Australia and New Zealand when my son was in school in Sydney. Today I was looking at the harbingers of fall. All the little touches of fall color just beginning to highlight the trees. Amazing!