ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is seagulls territory

This is seagulls territory

Hi, one more...just for the fun of it...inspired by eighty's little birdstory and painting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ThisIsSeagullsTerritory.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	456.4 KB 
ID:	76575  

Great fun and wonderful colours!

haha..so cute. and great illustration too

ok mates I've called this meeting as you now a aussie thinks the food is good here , and as you all now we fought hard to get rid of the natives so according to the

Geneve conventions this land is ours so we must force it to fly away ok all in favour shout aye ok motion carried right the plan is to attack in numbers so he wont

no whats hit him an old friend of mine Gen Hague said it works you might lose a some of your blokes but it worth in the end as they will make you a Peer

Name:	that Aussie. got go.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	133.5 KB 
ID:	76581  

Quote Originally Posted by Belvrog View Post
    Hi, one more...just for the fun of it...inspired by eighty's little birdstory and painting.
    Love it

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    ok mates I've called this meeting as you now a aussie thinks the food is good here , and as you all now we fought hard to get rid of the natives so according to the

Geneve conventions this land is ours so we must force it to fly away ok all in favour shout aye ok motion carried right the plan is to attack in numbers so he wont

no whats hit him an old friend of mine Gen Hague said it works you might lose a some of your blokes but it worth in the end as they will make you a Peer

a right happy bunch you have there, Mr 80+

Well done, so funny , nice choice of colours.
    Geoff

Robyn, pai, eighty, Jean, Sandy, Geoff! Thank you very much!!!!
    @pai:Hi pai. Great that you're back.
    @eigthy: Hahahaha, eighty thats great..very funny!

"I'd say that was a points win. And who'd have thunk that one's able to find something tasty here on this damn island in the middle of nowhere." Aussie-Birds view wandered along the banks of clounds. No seagull anywhere near. No more. Gone were the shadows on the ground of the locals flying by. "I bet they think they can gull me...but errr..why are there two suns bunged in the sky....anyhow..... perhaps everybody needs a friend." Something different demanded his attention. There was a sound of a harmonica, distant first but slowly cranking up, mixing with the weighty chimes of town halls bell. "They're coming."

Click on it for better viewing

Name:	BrightNoon1_small .jpg 
Size:	375.4 KB 
ID:	76599  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Belvrog; 08-11-2013 at 10:25 AM.

All - right Belvrog its ok for you standing laughing but look what those Bloody Seagulls have done to me they've pulled my hat down over my eye's now I can't

see where I'm going I ask you how the Hell am I getting home will you send out a search party for me otherwise I might end up on somebody BBQ Yuk Yuk

Name:	Bloody. Seagulls.jpg 
Size:	171.9 KB 
ID:	76607