ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Toby

Toby

My wife, Helen waited a week to get her dog, she was crushed at Daisy's death, she blamed herself. I felt another one would help. I was looking for something small but God had a better idea. I ended up seeing a little white dog, which we both fell for, he turned out to be a 3 month old full blood American red nosed pit bull, excellent personality. She had a name picked out a week before we got him, Toby, which is a good name. She seems better emotionally than she has for a long time. We're taking him for a walk twice a day, good for him and us.
    His first night in bed went pretty well, other than puking in the bed, missed my laptop by half an inch, but then he's a puppy and is supposed to get to maybe 80 pounds. Trix and Crazy aren't warming up to him instantly, I think Chief Crazy Horse's pride is damaged. He's well mannered, I hope I can survive his puppy playful period. Everything is a chew toy and with jaws that powerful is going to require constant vigilance.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	toby2.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	180.2 KB 
ID:	76572Name:  toby4a.JPG
Views: 132
Size:  55.8 KB

The last time I kept an open mind,
    my brain fell out and the dog grabbed it.
    Now it's full of dirt, toothmarks, and dog slobber.
    No more open minds or dogs for me.www.gms9810.com/

He's a handsome dog George. Good luck with him.

Night #2, he chewed a hole in the sheet.... our last good sheet.

It is heartening to see people taking a chance with dogs that don't always get a good reputation. Every dog of this breed I have ever known has been nothing but pure wonderful loyalty.

It sounds like he may need some good chew bones and lots of exercise. Puppy-hood is very trying as they seem to regenerate energy faster than a power plant. I wish you luck in your endeavors.

I have a little tiny terror that gives me no end of torment, but we are working steadily towards fixing individual issues that she has and things get better each day. Even if we have a set back, we step forward twice as far the next day.

Yes, Pits, like rats, have an undeserved bad reputation, also like rats, they're very gentle, loyal, and playful. Every puppy of every breed goes through the dreaded chewing stage.