ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Unable to change profile picture (Resolved)

Unable to change profile picture (Resolved)

I've made a few attempts to change my avatar by going to Forum Actions > Edit Profile > Edit Avatar, but I keep getting an error using both options presented there (from URL or from computer). My image is set to the listed 80 x 80 pixels and is under the 19.5kb size limit. Any ideas?

Here's the image I planned to use, in case you need to see it:

(EDIT) - Appears this is working now (8-14-2013). Thanks AR team
    Last edited by Someonesane; 08-15-2013 at 12:58 AM.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Just realized I forgot to mention that I'm using the latest FireFox browser on a PC.

same here..

Quote Originally Posted by Someonesane View Post
    Just realized I forgot to mention that I'm using the latest FireFox browser on a PC.
    I also tried. But no, it was not possible, not by using IE, Firefox, Opera or Chrome. Something gone wrong in i this BB I guess..
    My Art Blog : Pennstreck
    My Instagram: Instagram

I also see 'unable to save image' when I try that here. We'll take a look at that and sort out what's causing the problem.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

So Dear SOS , my favorite, knowledgable, patient contributor, you will have to remain an old , scary, empty head for a while longer, before we can catch a glimpse of the new you.... Did I see a younger ,not so scary, square head? You are so talented!

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Stahle View Post
    I also tried. But no, it was not possible, not by using IE, Firefox, Opera or Chrome. Something gone wrong in i this BB I guess..
    Thanks for the additional browser checks Henry.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveRage View Post
    I also see 'unable to save image' when I try that here. We'll take a look at that and sort out what's causing the problem.
    Okay, thanks Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibui View Post
    So Dear SOS , my favorite, knowledgable, patient contributor, you will have to remain an old , scary, empty head for a while longer, before we can catch a glimpse of the new you.... Did I see a younger ,not so scary, square head? You are so talented!
    Indeed, a square head you did see. Though it's that of a crazy box and not of a skull; whether it's as empty as the skull remains to be seen...

Seems to be working now.

Just a bump to let everyone know that the system seems to be excepting the changes now. Thanks AR team