ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Svein Nyhus

Red face Svein Nyhus

Svein Nyhus has always been an interesting artist for me, a real favourite. He is norwegian and well known also outside his home country (at least here in Europe) for his great childrens books illustration. His blog is always fascinating to read and study. It is mostly in his own language, but some in english. If you don't understand norwegian you can always translate it in your web browser.

Svein is currently engaged in an animation project, where he is both concept artist and main character creator, as well as main artist. Svein recently started using a Wacom Cintiq. He until now almost always used pen, pencil, brushes, scissors, glue, watercolur and paper for his pictures. Some photoshopping too, but not much as I understand. Now he is mostly going digital in this animation project...very interesting..!

Be sure not to miss the links at the bottom of the posting..

http://sveinnyhus.blogspot.se/2013/0...ed-skjerm.html

Name:  1-Svein_Nyhus-Cintiq_2013_MFW.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  62.5 KB
    My Art Blog : Pennstreck
    My Instagram: Instagram

Thanks for posting this Henry. Svein is a favorite of mine as well. I have his link in a folder called "inspirations".
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Yes, thanks Henry, I hadn't seen or heard of him before which is wonderful, and have now bookmarked him as well. It'll be interesting to follow progress through to the completed animation. The preliminary roughs for the characters are already very good and interesting as well, recording his thoughts.
    Good planets are hard to find - help look after ours.