ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Comic Strip

Comic Strip

Hello,

I feel cheeky to ask here again, as I have been kindly helped in the past but I have newish project and I'm finding it hard locate someone open to helping/taking on this challenge.

Basically, I run a Football Fan Site.

Our site and Facebook have blossomed in recent weeks, we've been hitting very good views. So I'd like to fill the gap with a humorous comic strip, something very simple that somebody out their might enjoy doing. I have no problem promoting your website, name etc. It would actually be an honour. I'm hopeful of filling a comic strip on a weekly basis but fortnightly/monthly isn't a problem. Black and White (since my team wears it)

I'd like to develop the idea with anybody interested - Two main characters would be Mr and Mrs Magpie our clubs mascot.

To give a general idea, something like this.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snoopy-Comic-Strip--peanuts-256338_1920_401.jpg 
Views:	24130 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	76391

Ps. I realize that even in Black and White it would take someones time up, hence why I'd like to network with the artist. I've met some really great people over the years with doing things like this, so you never know. Thanks!

Would it just be the illustrations or do you need someone to write the strip as well?
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

I can write the story/strip, just not talented enough to make something digitally decent.

Would be a case of putting the story to life, tho it shouldn't be no more than 6 boxes.

Anybody interested?

Last bump (hopeful it may gain a response)

I realize this would be quite a project - I think it would be fun and very popular. I have 4 fairly active sites, which I would be happy sticking a link to a website or even including in out monthly newsletters (open to trying to return the favour however possible).

Perhaps I might be able to work with a group of artists? (if more than one is interested)

If anyone is interested please let me by responding - Otherwise I sincerely thank you for your time.