ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Mr Akey

Congratulations Mr Akey

[I]Hey ho! I'm a proud new grandfather for the second time. Another lad. They're a mere 2500 miles away, so I don't think he heard me when I was shouting 'halloooooo!!!!![/I]

Whilst looking through dear Eighty's thread I happened upon the above words from dear Mr Akey and have to say sorry that I never congratulated you before dear friend. I hope that the family are all doing fine and baby is behaving himself lol. All the very best wishes to you all.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

I second that Mr Akey! You would be a wonderful grandfather, with so much to teach them.

I already did it over at 80's thread but CONGRATULATIONS again

Why thank you kindly ladies. Can't tell you how chuffed I am. It's a real experience to have a wee lad just laying there with his eyes closed and suddenly have him respond (or react) to my voice for the first time over a video call on Skype via my son's iPhone. . . albeit my voice was electronically delivered. These kids these days, and for some time, are so enmeshed with technology from the get-go, aren't they?

I'm so grateful to have no responsibility whatsoever with the day to day maintenance of the little fella. I'm looking at the overview. I think his 3 year old brother is the one to have a reaction as they're to share the same room eventually I think.

In advance of the potential for the well known sibling rivalry, the parents are programming in that he is the older brother, and knows the ropes, and needs to look after his little brother, and he shall not be glossed over in favor of the new baby. I figure it will all play into my hands as I can get one or the other to hang out from time to time. . . or both! Both at once would also be groovy.

Again thank you, Ms Coops, Copespeak and JustJean, from the bottom of me swelling heart.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Aww, new baby, congratulation to you, Dakey. That's such a wonderful moment and feeling to see your grandchild reaction to your voice.

Oh! This is a new event Mr Dakey. Somehow I got the idea it was a resurrected old thread.

In that case many congratulations. We have that pleasure to come.

Take care

In peace

Brett
    Visit my gallery here.

=========

Thank you Pai! Yes, it's a cause for great Joy indeed.

Interesting way to put it, Hypotaxis.
    Yes, I suppose in a way that's what my grandsons are the embodiment of -- reviving the old thread. Thanks for the kind words.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Congrats to the new addition to your family... Perhaps a new ArtRager is blossoming...

Thanks Alexandra! I'm very excited. Having spent my life as an only child, and with only one son, the idea of siblings! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!! Their life will be better as a result. And who knows, there may be more later down the road. My wishes finally coming through a couple generations later than when I wished them for me. Better late than never, sez I. . .

Thanks Kenmo!
    Ha! I would assume there would be ArtRage in the grandsons' future. Good idea, though a little early yet. Probably want to have his eyes get to where he can see first, but the keyboard keys make a cool clickity-click in the meantime.