ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What the hell ....

What the hell ....

I hope the idiomatic is right. Imaginary, speedy, comics style.
    The sketch and its quick coloured version.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lady sketch.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	369.7 KB 
ID:	76282   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lady.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	372.9 KB 
ID:	76283  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Oh boy Ceasar! You do this style so well.

Brett
    Visit my gallery here.

=========

Thanks, dear Brett! I should just try to remind how You get Your marvellous watery textures and transitions to have a dramatic improvement artwise to my comics figures, I think ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Both pictures are very impressive.

Nicely done Caesar I like them both especially the coloured one, she has great form.
    Geoff

Really excellent work Caesar, as always. Love your unique style!

Excellent drawings Caesar. And yeah funny title but nothing else match better her expression. Well, ...nothing that I could post

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Thanks, dear Brett! I should just try to remind how You get Your marvellous watery textures and transitions to have a dramatic improvement artwise to my comics figures, I think ...
    Ask away Caesar, I'm happy to share anything.

Brett
    Visit my gallery here.

=========

Meanwhile, not considering the watercolor for the moment, but rather the line quality, you have, as always, dear Caesar, a tremendous ability to bring images to life. The line quality does not get in the way of that because you mark where the marks belong for the most part. But if you want to get something more out of the drawings, even before the color, you might want to consider tapering your line in and out, heavy and thin, strong and gentle. All depends on your interpretation of the image you're depicting.

But like I say, the information is there.

To use a guitar analogy, since I am currently learning finesse, I have a tendency to play hard because I am trying hard to get the sounds I am making to sound like the songs I am attempting. In watching really good players, they have that ability to use the guitar like the human voice -- can be many things depending on the person talking or singing. I'm sure you will agree. Same with line. And when having a voice singing with the guitar, one or the other goes quieter to allow the focus to be on her lips, er, boobs. . . yeah, I mean her voice. And the voice at times stops to let the guitar play a little bit too.

So the trick is to look at orchestrating your marks and you have at least 2 tools with which to say what you want to say. Not say it all with line and then when the even pen line is over let the watercolor color come in. Let the color sometimes make the comment and dominate and visa versa.

Anyway, it's something to consider. But your work as ever is super and it's so much fun to see what you pull out of nothing and make something I can always respond to. I mean really now. . . a sexy girl? Definitely get a reaction from me. And you do make them sexy.

On the other hand, if this is how you need to work to get these babes to come down the runway, so be it. Just keep the parade going no matter what, my friend. Fun fun fun. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Wonderful paintings!!!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee