Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I need a finger for my pencil work

You are so awesome!!!

Thank you Someonesane

You are so awesome!! :-)

Now the artrage magic begins Muahahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by Someonesane View Post
    No problem

Let's give the package system one last go. I repackaged the presets using an old version of ArtRage 3 I have. Hopefully your version of AR3 will be able to read it that way. You (and anyone else with AR3 looking to try these presets) may download the arpack from here: LINK.

Let me know if it works out. If not, we'll have to do it the hard way by dropping all of the files into a .rar file, and then you'll need to drop each of the files into proper folders (if you're comfortable with file extensions and folder directories), or do it all one at a time by hand in ArtRage itself. I should note however, that it may be that the presets won't work at all, since I made them using AR4 (though I did test some of them in the version of AR3 I used to repack them and they seemed alright). We'll get to that after we know whether or not the arpack above works.

Quote Originally Posted by royblumenthal View Post
    Wow! What a cool set of presets! The three blenders are very cool too! Much appreciated!
    Glad you like them. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by dpallee View Post
    Great package. It took a moment to get oriented to where they were, but got them installed and they work great.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Den_er_da_hvid View Post
    Thank you Someonesane

You are so awesome!! :-)

Now the artrage magic begins Muahahaha...
    No problem. I hope they'll work out for the style you intended to work in.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Smile Just another thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Someonesane View Post
    I created some presets that may help. I've put them all into a .arpack which may be downloaded from HERE. Just save it to your computer and then double click on the file. Your computer should recognize the file as belonging to ArtRage and then open the program for you, where it will then walk you through the rest of the installation process for whichever items in the pack you'd like to save.

In the screen shot below, you'll see the list of items that it has to offer, and a quick picture I drew using only the presets within the package. The first group shown in the list holds Sticker Spray presets that I designed to emulate a pencil. To use them, select the Sticker Spray tool, open the Presets panel and open the group named "Pencil Pack". The second group shown in the list, only holds a single sticker sheet. Odds are good, you'll never need to find that file, because its sole purpose is for use with the Sticker Spray Presets in the group I just mentioned. Should you need to find it however, open the Sticker Sheet panel and locate the group named "Pencil Pack". The third group shown has three presets for the Palette Knife tool that are probably the most relevant to your question. They're designed to spread and blur out the pencil marks, similar to a tortillon stub tool (or your finger).

Attachment 76253
    Just wanted to add my thanks for a great set of tools. Especially the blenders.

Thanks Someonesane for the great pencil and blender tools! I haven't made anything with them yet, but I did a little testing and they look like they will be very useful and time saving.

Thanks again,
    Betsy
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:
    Aunt Betsy's Celebration Art

Thank you so very much for these what a great set.Love them

Thank you so much someonesane, these are wonderful, I have tried sketching with the regular pencil tool but haven't been able to get the effect I was looking for.

Alison

Original drawing

Den_er_da_hvid, is the robot based off of Blitzcrank from League of Legends? They look very similar nice work

Love these brushes Someonesane. Thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by Shezza; 04-06-2014 at 07:18 AM.

No problem
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Red face

Hello Someonesane,

I'm not an English native speaker, but I think that 'to get a finger frome someone(sane)' normally isn't to nice. I'm more than happy with though. I just started with my Bamboo Pen & Touch M and ArtRage yesterday and found your package accidentally. I'm falling in one surprise after the other using this software (and as much questions too....) but this package is boss. Thanks a lot!