ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: how about this product plsss...

how about this product plsss...

hello, lately i'm planning to buy a pen tablet for my painting lessons. But wacom is soooo expensive and i'm in the meantime a little bit short in the budget.

When i searched online, i found a lot of stores in amazon are selling similar items with a much cheaper price.

huiontablet.com

I'm just wondering if any one has used this brand Huion?

I want to save money but if it's not good, it'd rather spend more and buy wacom....

If anyone could help me, it'll be so much appreciated!!!!!

Warmest regards.

Eric

Bamboo

Don't know what your budget is, but the moderately priced Wacom Bamboo seems to work pretty well for me.

Huion is a rip-off of Ugee. Both are Chinese companies and you can see they both are rip-offs of Wacom.

Decide between Huion and Ugee- I would say Ugee but... not sure if they sell products outside of China.

I wouldn't trust any brand but Wacom, everything seems to work with them.

The last time I kept an open mind,
    my brain fell out and the dog grabbed it.
    Now it's full of dirt, toothmarks, and dog slobber.
    No more open minds or dogs for me.www.gms9810.com/

I would also recommend any of the Wacom range, even the smallest Bamboo. It's not just the hardware you have to think about, it's the software drivers as well. The ArtRage development team (and most other graphics software companies) are familiar with how the Wacom tablets work as they are so widely used in the graphics industry.

They are more expensive but they well made for lasting years and years. You can also easily buy replacement nibs and in some cases different pens. It's worth getting the best you can afford as it will become the main interface between you, the computer and your art.

I have to be honest though, I have not tried the make you mentioned, and it's been quite a few years since I looked at this type of thing, so things may have improved.

Good luck with the choosing process and enjoy using whatever you get. At the end of the day, anything is far better than using a mouse.
    Good planets are hard to find - help look after ours.

trust Trust

I use Wacom and Trust graphic tablets. Trust is a LOT cheaper than Wacom, wich seems to be a bit overprized... Trust is well known as compa
    ny and my tablet still works perfectly after 3 years. So, why not give Trust a try? Check out Amazon, you will get a good prize there.
    My Art Blog : Pennstreck
    My Instagram: Instagram

I have a Bamboo pen, it's small but works fine for me, it was very well priced and worth it. I wouldn't even consider anything else.

The last time I kept an open mind,
    my brain fell out and the dog grabbed it.
    Now it's full of dirt, toothmarks, and dog slobber.
    No more open minds or dogs for me.www.gms9810.com/