ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to the forum

New to the forum

I just joined the forum here and am super glad to see so many Artrage users. I use the program for creating my online webcomic, but when not creating that I love to relax and sketch. Here's one of my sketches.
    Name:  pinup.png
Views: 120
Size:  80.3 KB

Very simple, very good.

Welcome!

Brett
    Visit my gallery here.

=========

In the words of Prince, "She's got the look, she's got the look. . ."

Amazing what you did. Perfect streamline of the image with the maximum KAPOW!

Welcome indeed.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Welcome to the forum. Excellent painting.

On the strength of that illustration, I would very much like to see that webcomic.

Just wonderful! I like this style very much!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thanks for making me feel welcome. Doc, I'd post a link to my webcomic, but they limit that on new members here

Quote Originally Posted by dpallee View Post
    Thanks for making me feel welcome. Doc, I'd post a link to my webcomic, but they limit that on new members here
    I think if you break it up with spaces or type "dot" instead of "." Might work. I would like to see it as well.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

You mean like double u double u double you dot spacefarmer dot thecomicseries dot com ?

Hi dpallee. Welcome here..thats really beautifully done. Also had a short look at your webcomic. Great! Very funny..... Btw if I remember correctly the limitations will be gone once you've written more than 10 posts.