ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Problems with the forum and Chrome

Problems with the forum and Chrome

Hi
    Over the last several weeks I have noticed that posts which are unread are mysteriously becoming read.

This happens sometimes as access the page, more often as I switch from one gallery (forum) to another.

I am using the latest version of Chrome (Version 27.0.1453.116) on MacOSX 10.8.4.

Os this a forum bug, or have I toggled a setting somewhere or maybe something else? :-)

Brett
    Visit my gallery here.

=========

I don't seem to be getting the same problem with Chrome here, so the first thing I'd recommend is clearing your browser cookies as these control the display of read / unread posts. If you still get the problem, could you email me at support@artrage.com with a couple of examples of procedures where you see it happen if possible, e.g. going to the general forum, then clicking on the 'forum' button at the top of the page, then clicking on the technical forum and finding that previously unread posts are marked as read. That will help to make sure I'm moving between the forums in the same way you are.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Clearing stuff "From the beginning of time" seems to have fixed it.

Hope so, anyway! Thanks Dave.

Brett
    Visit my gallery here.

=========