ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shut up! Big listening ears around ... REWORDED

Wink Shut up! Big listening ears around ... REWORDED

The right term wouldn not be voyeur, but in a way it is LOL ... Waiting to have fun with the stuttering forthcoming promised explanations. I guess they'll sound like Fonzie vainly trying to admit to be wrong, more or less.

RE-WORDED version now!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Donkey and Elephant reworded.jpg 
Views:	408 
Size:	447.3 KB 
ID:	76137  
    Last edited by Caesar; 07-05-2013 at 11:58 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Caesar. Nice to see you back.

I'm actually rather surprised with your grasp of English being so good, that this dialog bubble is so hard to read. I think it may be that you're trying to translate Italian into English and used an online translator perhaps? And maybe you're trying to be too clever with subtlety? I don't know, but I think you should say it simply to make it clearer. It's not the sentiment, it's a language issue.

I'm not familiar with the latest situation politically. But I get your intention and using big eared symbols of the main political parties is clever as a symbol for listening = spying.

A funny parallel, when learning the basics of the guitar, I saw a video on Youtube where the teacher was teaching the names of the strings and gave this mneonic: Elephants And Donkeys Grow Big Ears = EADGBE for standard tuning. It's because they are notorious for spying on each other during campaigns and so forth.

Nice drawings.
    Last edited by D Akey; 07-04-2013 at 02:54 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Beautiful eyes on both of those wonderful characters Caesar! Very clever. Yes, the English made me smile and wonder too, but I got the gist of it.

nice work Caesar...I thought you would be on summer holiday about now, but good to hear from you again.

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Will you be able to get asylum in the Vatican. . .

".......Statte. BBONNE Si. Si

Terrif Caesar (and yes, DAkey's points on the English.....????)
    :-)
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

LOL You're all right, my English here was terrible, but, You know, I had to deceive US NSA intercepting anything with PRISM, Echelon and all the other bugs all over ...

Some geo-political explanations maybe would be necessary if in US some news were kept "low profile".
    I guess You already know about Assange and Wikileaks.
    You probably also know that in these days European institutions and some European countries protested for US spying in their Embassies and offices after Snowden, the guy living in Moscow airport and waiting for an asylum in some countries, revealed much about the extent and illegality of US NSA control ebyond any sustainable reason and well outside its jurisdiction (not such a surprisingly stupid act of arrogance if You think that a NY court established that You have to pay intellectual rights to someone if You sing Happy Birthday wherever You are). The result is that international anti-terrorism cooperation, which worked pretty well, could be somehow damaged. US officially babbled some explanation promises, but, substantially, didn't apologize.
    Finally, to probably please US, Austria, France and, not oficially, Italy, denied the overfly right the the Bolivian President coming from Moscow and searched his aircraft stopped and landed in Austria fearing he would take with him as a refugee in Bolivia Mr. Snowden they want in jail in US, just like Assange, who's not US citizen, by the way. This led to a general anger in South America towards US and the European countries involved.
    Just match this all with the issue about the privacy right and the right to drone-bomb people in US and You would realize what a mess Mr. Obama is in in these days ... whilst Egypt's crisis is a quite worrysome one.

Now I played dementially with snow then (Snowden) and with ass ange (Assange) to refer to both a donkey (i.e. ass, as the Democrat Obama) and to a possible curse.

I also made a mistake omitting a "don't", "we don't feel to have any fault".

Dear, D Akey, I hope You may now forgive my latest English performance and better understand what I was talking about. Thank YoU!

Both representative of important virtues, dear dear Jean. Thanks. .

Thank You, dear Copespeak. I was in an untrimmed mode maybe ... LOL

Just a particularly busy period, dear Gary. Thank You!

Actually I'm OK here too, dear ATPlus. Maybe You don't know, but after an illegal "rendition" episode occurred in Milan against an Egyptian imam living in Italy few years ago, Milan court decided that about 10 CIA agents cannot visit our countries' beauties again before they enjoy a long enough visit and stay in our prisons, so .... Thank You.

Thank You, dear Byron. I hope it's a bit clearer after the avbove explanation (I didn't reword it as yet).

Thank You, dear Kenmo.