ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: BirdMan

BirdMan

not of Alcatraz.... maybe the jazzman...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BirdMan.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	533.6 KB 
ID:	76049  

Diferent textures and good union of color good work
    Visit my website here

Ah, the ol' birdman of Alka-Seltzer. . . Plop Plop, Fizz Fizz. . . Oh what a relief it is. . . or was that meaning a bar relief or at least a relief from gettin' high, as birdmen tend to do.

But I digress. This is an interesting, almost pop feel, and I ain't talkin' soda. It has the feel of that carnival like over colorful quality like in a children's toy store or fairground where bright primaries all peppered about. Even that centerpiece is like a fancy ribbon or county fair award for the best livestock. Sadly the birdman was only awarded second prize, being a red ribbon on his chest. I think the blue ribbon went to Flash Gordon . . . again. . .
    and Ming the Merciless never even got an honorable mention. . . ever. . .

Still digressing. . . 3rd floor. . . men's clothes, electronics, musical instruments and all that jazz.

It's an interesting piece, GX. What were you listening to when you painted it? Charlie Parker?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream