ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Free Adobe CS 2 suite giveaway

Free Adobe CS 2 suite giveaway

http://www.downloadcrew.com/?act=search&cat=57

Adobe has now made them available for free, you can now try out these older industry standards for yourself.

Hey it is free....if you can use the programs, go for it. It is verified by Adobe and original software. May be some problems on newer computers......may be.

Just sharing the possibilities. Hope some of you can use them....

This is the same thing I posted several months ago. It worked then but Adobe realized their mistake and disabled the server. This isn't freeware, if you try to download it it will tell you that you can't activate it.

The last time I kept an open mind,
    my brain fell out and the dog grabbed it.
    Now it's full of dirt, toothmarks, and dog slobber.
    No more open minds or dogs for me.www.gms9810.com/

Yes I downloaded it and installed it back then.....no activation was needed or possible. Works fine on WIn 8 Pro for me. ????

So... This works or doesn't now? I actually have CS2 and needed to send the activation back a few months ago, so I could move the suite to a different computer. However, whenever I tried to send the activation back, it returned an error, so I was never able to move it. I wonder if I could get away with just using my disks to install it, but use the Keys they're offering there to activate it?
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

I am not sure which way will work best for you. There is no activation possible now. But it works. Good luck.

So you can use it without activation? That would be good. The first time I thought it had to be activated, and I used the number provided. It seemed to work but if I don't have to I won't.
    Last edited by Gms9810; 06-29-2013 at 06:01 AM.

YES, you can. There is no activation or registration available for CS2. It has been discontinued. The reg numbers are posted for the folks to find their old reg# only. In case they need to reinstall it.

I just tried to install Acrobat, just as a test, and it won't install without the serial number, and when I use the serial number it won't work either.

Try this....

Install it. and put in the reg #. Do Not activate it. See if that works. If not:::::::Uninstall it or delete the dir and files manually if it has them on there.

THEN
    RE-Install it to your HD C::// PS/ Make the dir first and NOT in your Programs dir......that should work...... I hope.

if not, I dunno.
    Sorry...?

I'll fool with it, it's no big deal, I really prefer Gimp anyway. I just use PS for a few things.