ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Navigation question

Navigation question

I have a question about the sticker spray tool. When I go to the settings menu and click on the sheet and select brush heads I find a long list of options. But I can't figure out how to get to the bottom of the list. There is no down arrow and there is no scroll bar. This probably wouldn't be a problem if I had a large screen to work with but I'm using a Surface Pro tablet computer so even if I rotate the screen to a portrait view it's not large enough. I'm probably missing something obvious.

We're just doing some research on this. We use standard Windows context menus but it appears that the OS won't render them properly on a magnified desktop (like the default 150% of the Surface Pro) unless we ask it to. I don't know of a workaround currently but we're looking at what is required to fix it.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Navigation on surface pro

Thanks for responding. I'm guessing this isn't a pressing problem for most of your users. It's not even a big problem for me. Artrage works very well on the Surface Pro and you may have more users using it as well as other tablet computers in the future. So it might be worth looking into.