ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A First Post - Artrage & Bird Illustration

A First Post - Artrage & Bird Illustration

I chose Artrage just over a year ago as my main tool for bird art & illustration after using Corel Painter for a few years. All I can say is 'wow!' Artrage blows Painter out of the water for me on all counts - ease of use, tools, features etc. Everything seems to just fall to hand whenever I need it and tailoring tools for specific tasks is so simple and intuitive. The stuff that goes on in the background like technical support and help from the community is also streets ahead. Bang for buck, Artrage is easily the best drawing/painting software on the market and must be the best software bargain ever - but I guess you all know that already!?

Don't let anyone tell you that Artrage is kid's stuff; I use it to create illustrations for publication and the output is on a par with anything I've done using Painter or Photoshop. Here are a couple of examples of monochrome work done recently for forthcoming publication; comments/critiques welcome.

Thanks for letting me have my first 'say' on the forum.

LL
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Liquid Len; 06-27-2013 at 08:35 AM.

these are excellent illustrations and clearly point out what can be done in the hands of a talented professional... welcome and I look forward to more work from you here..

A very warm welcome, and your illustrations are beautiful!

Art Rage is a wonderful tool!

Welcome to the forum. Very professional looking artwork.

Welcome to the forum, your work is wonderful.
    Geoff

Thanks to all for the kind words. Some great artwork on your respective websites too; here's hoping I can become as proficient in the ways of the 'Rage! I'm just starting to get my head around all the features and to make them work for me and am looking forward to picking up (and passing on?) some useful tips for working in Artrage as I develop. I found that I was getting tired of clearing up after an art session using traditional media and Artrage has just done away with all that and I am now looking forward to working once more. Will be back soon ...

Best wishes,

LL

Hey, look what just flew in! Great birds! Very nice work. Looking forward to more examples. Welcome.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Such detail in such fine work

Truly very professional.

These are so very good and I am excited to see more, well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

It really pays to go back and check out postings that you might have missed. These are excellent. You have expressed what I think most of us feel about Art Rage. Going to keep an eye out for your future postings.