ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Looking for ArtRage artists who work with faces

Looking for ArtRage artists who work with faces

I am new to ArtRage 4 and am slowly discovering the magic of layers. Would love help, comments. I am 74, lifelong freelance writer, loving the time I now have to draw. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lizzzy.jpeg 
Views:	65 
Size:	296.3 KB 
ID:	75936

Hope you enjoy the program. Many people like to paint faces. Hope your stuff draws them in.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Very nice!

The line drawing really captures the contours of her features and the colors are quite well done.

She is actually really nice, and you get the feeling of her personality, which is hard to do.

You're right, layers are great, and so useful.

Keep drawing, you got something there!

Good day.....your proportions are looking good. The line work could be used more as a template or under layer. Then paint over it with skin tones and blend them to alleviate hard lines and create realism. If you are interested in drawing portraits by eye I highly suggest lance richlins book "life like heads"
    Here is an example of results using his drawing technique and artrage that I have been doingClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	138.7 KB 
ID:	75980

HI Mhighton yep like all three can't say much as I'm in the same boat hope u don't trace as u lose all the joys and frustsrations of Drawing

Just get yuh head down and bash on and at 74 your still a young Babe so enjoy O yeah Mac will always help u SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE Si Si ......

Kaui Le. SHENTI Jainkang