ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: What's new in version 4

What's new in version 4

I just happened on the site and see the new version is out.

Is there a page which describes just what is new in 4 compared to Studio Pro? I tried looking on the site and forum and didn't find it, figure there is one already.

Also, is there just one version "4" as opposed to the Pro and regular versions previously?

Here is a direct link to the .PDF comparison chart for the various ArtRage programs, provided by the ArtRage team on the main page.

And here's a link to a thread with a similar question, where I listed the new features I found particularly useful and why.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Someonesane View Post
    Here is a direct link to the .PDF comparison chart for the various ArtRage programs, provided by the ArtRage team on the main page.

And here's a link to a thread with a similar question, where I listed the new features I found particularly useful and why.
    Perfect. I always need to drool over new software features before I spend any money. If there is not at least a pint of drool ...

New stuff like the Pinboard and Toolbox Panel sound like the workflow needs are getting attention. Great ideas, I'll download the manual if available to have a closer look.