ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Sticker Sheet use?

Sticker Sheet use?

I am trying to figure this out but for the life of me have no clue how to get a brush style chosen from the Stickers. They all have a little black lock on them. How do I unlock?

Thanks,
    Angela

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the question, but are you trying to use a particular sticker sheet sets in one of the Sticker Spray presets? If so, select the Sticker Spray, followed by the preset you want to use and then open the Settings panel. At the top of the settings panel you'll see a tab with "Sheet:" written on it, followed by the presets currently selected sticker sheet. Click on that tab and select the sticker sheet you'd like to use for that preset.

Just an FYI, the lock symbols you are seeing on the sticker sheets are there to identify those sticker sheets as default sticker sheets for the program (meaning they came with your purchased version of ArtRage). Clicking (not dragging) on any of those sets will open the sticker sheet panel for the clicked on set, which you may then click OR drag individual stickers.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.