Thread: Sensu Artist Brush for Touchscreen Devices

Sensu Artist Brush for Touchscreen Devices

New digital paint brush for Touchscreen devices:

"Sensu was developed out of a desire to have an authentic brush to use with drawing and painting apps on iPhone and iPad. Of course, Sensu works well on other capacitive screens as well. The makers of Sensu learned tons from some of the best brush makers in the world–careful craftsmen who understand the subtle properties of hair taper, flexibility, and strength. They learned to build brushes that yield perfectly to different paint mediums and various surfaces."

http://www.danielsmith.com/Item--i-4...13060920Sensua

Sadly it appears not for computer touch screens. I would love one!

I reply to this old thread because I have the following question: what screen does the ipad have? If it has a capacitive screen, why do people compare it with the Surface Pro? Am I right saying that capacitive screens do not have pressure sensitivities? => So if Ipad is capacitive, it does not have pressure sensitivity. Surface does, so why are the two (Ipad & Surface Pro) are often compared with each other?

A capacitive screen doesn't react to how hard you press, but it can mimic pressure through either the size of the touch and by communicating with the stylus directly (it responds to electrical signals, not just 'something is on the screen').