ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Building My Art Gallery in Virtual World

Building My Art Gallery in Virtual World

Have been busy lately doing a little bit learning on few things. One is back to virtual world to learn more 3D building skills. My mainly purpose is to build an art gallery of my own few years back. Lately also learning about being a DJ to mix the tunes i like in virtual world as well. Here is just a snap shot how I use my Artrage painting in my sky platform. Mainly is my workshop there for me to work on building objects. This will be a long project for me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jun09_test_01.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	75859

Well it looks like a promising project. I don't know anything about 3D except in the very earliest days of personal computing where I spent most of my time fighting the speed of the computer. They've come a long way and I think there are probably more people than you can count who are into it.

Please let us know how it's coming. I think ArtRage can be brilliant for texture mapping and so on.

Love the tie-dye feel of the space. And of course the sky is fantastic!

Go Pai!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream