ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: My new portfolio site with lots of ArtRage on.

My new portfolio site with lots of ArtRage on.

Hi Ragers,

Just thought I'd share some of my artwork up as a portfolio. I am very interested in feedback so if you have some thoughts I am all ears.

http://davidmanuel.crevado.com/
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

A simple and stylish site Fashmir, full of lots of great work to look at. I love the herb labels, the 'Frustration of Bartimus......' and all your work. Nice to know you a bit better.

Thumbs up

Fashmir, thanks for showing, they are all terrific

A really neat website showing a lovely variety of your creative works.
    Geoff

I think it's really good, clean website and obviously your work is great, but what I'd really like is to have little pictures/previews for all your art work in each section - so you can easily have a quick overview, know how many paintings there are and get to that favourite one quicker (click the mini picture to open a proper preview/skip to that painting). At the minute its necessary to keep flipping through all your pieces in order to get to the last one. Does that make sense? My brain got slightly fried in the lab today and I'm not certain I make sense anymore!

Nice. Good hunting!

I would be careful not to show the avatar with the portfolio. Your avatar makes you seem a little like Smigel on methamphetamine. It's a questionable front when looking for work, though I haven't been in the Seattle area for a while and it may be the way everybody is from being perpetually under that Mordor gray drizzly sky. . . precious. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Very nice one, I like it, Fashmir

Thanks you guys. I'll keep it growing for a while.

D Akey- LOL. I just put that crazy avatar up on ArtRage for fun, but... there I've calmed it back down.

Mirithair- I've changed it now so there are small thumbnails below each picture showing where you are at in the line up. Thanks for the feedback.
    Last edited by Fashmir; 06-07-2013 at 12:48 PM.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM