ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: My progress with drawing, advices opinions needed, progress day by day

My progress with drawing, advices opinions needed, progress day by day

HIII! well

I am opening a new thread to show up my works and progress

as you see they are very primitive yet but they are good for me

I want advices and critisc wellcome

Name:  chica anime 1.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  25.2 KB

Name:  niño occidental riendo 1.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  20.8 KB

Name:  primera cara anime.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  19.8 KB

Hi Looking good and if you enjoy sketching take s sketch-pad where -ever you go Pratice Pratice and then More Pratice ok waiting to see more

Important!

Greetings. my Young Friend!

You must visit me INMEDIATELY!

yours sincerely,

Dr. Med. Sigismund Freud
    neurologist, vienna

Yeah, Like was mentioned before, practice. And find the joy in it.

I can see by your wobbly line that you have not gotten a handle on the tools. You're using a mouse and it's clunky to you. You're drawing slow because you're unsure. You haven't got it wired yet in your head that when you move your hand off to the side and the line drawing is on the screen, it takes some getting used to.

It's like when you learn to ride a bike. So long as you're fearful and unsure, you go slow. And going slow means you're more likely to fall over. Not until you have confidence can you actually ride a bicycle. Similar thing is going on here, except that if you fall over, you can press 'undo' and redraw the line.

I see in another post that you hate drawing. This is amusing. And you have a family of horrible critics. No wonder you hate to try something new. Yes. See Dr Freud. . . but I would actually recommend a family counselor as a first step in learning to draw.

You're looking to draw for approval. Won't work in that context. Draw for the joy of it, at least for a long while before you start letting them come in and talk you into failure. JOY! <--- Find it.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Talking

thanks guys

D Akey

you are completly right

I have many fears and problem but I detected them already, now, my problem is how to deal with that awfull fear

I really enjoy to spend time drawing nop but fear is THE problem I have

and regarding mouse... I was reading and researching about tablets, what is better? to use mouse, tablet or both?

I really want to buy a tablet but I dont know wich one to buy, I saw some cheap genius tablet on my country around 80 buck should I go for it? is the g f350

wacon here don low for less than 130 bucks the cheapest

my boyfriend also tell me I have loads of fear of my art I do some other artistic techniques like embosing of aluminium and false vitraux with paper and I have fear problem there

jaja crazy hu???? but my family with me was "AWFULL" in general until very recently they just dont understand me, I am a complet geek who like art too, they just dont understand why I do all I do with the computer

I have a site ready to be built, I already have the databases I will use, when is ready I will re direct you there

the site is open for those who would like to show their work, nop, if you know OMEKA you can be given a user and share my site alse send me a jog of your work and I will upload it, I am librarian so I know how to arrange professionally information... guess... I am on a chemistry library jajajjaja what a mixe lady hu?

dont worry about money for now will be free, I want to form an artistic comunity yes?

I guess I will share a short story about a musician that wanted to learn to play the guitar. He could never learn anything because he tried everything on his own. He could not even tune the guitar. Finally he got a book and a teacher and practiced everyday for 3 years. Today he is making money playing music. Yes practice is the key, as far as a tablet for painting, wait a while until you get the feel. I paint with a touch mouse built into computer. Don't worry about results, worry about the feel of the stroke. Practice that until it feels comfortable. Experiment, the art police will not come and arrest you, and most important HAVE FUN