ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: In case I would like to retry drawing... what is your advice guys?

In case I would like to retry drawing... what is your advice guys?

I really hate how people teaches me drawing, I went to some classes but I DONT LIKE them

I have talent according to teachers

what advice you have for me?

how should I start doing drawing?

and I mean digital drawing with a mouse specially, tablet for drawing are really expensive here on uruguay, one "for beginers" costs no less than 100 buck and is really small, the wacons are really expensive

How can I start drawing sketchs or first drawing?

I really want to learn, I have artrage 4 installed

You probably want to move this to General Chat where people will see it more likely.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I am not an art teacher, far from it, but this is what I think.

Start drawing with pencils (HB, 3B, 6B) and paper (any cheap paper will do.) And draw and draw and draw. Draw anything. Draw everything.

If you have access to a library it will probably have Betty Edwards' book "Drawing on the right side of the brain." It will give you confidence if you follow the book carefully.
    It's just one of many books.

And of course look at and study the masters of drawing e.g. Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Edgar Degas, Egon Schiele, Pablo Picasso. A few amongst many.

Have fun!

Brett
    Visit my gallery here.

=========