ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: "Hug Your Cat Day" (June 4)

"Hug Your Cat Day" (June 4)

I do a series of cartoons based on the odd holidays that every day seems to have nowadays. All the cartoons are my own work, from concept/idea to final drawing and text. I'll either doodle it out on paper then scan it in for finishing, or I'll start from scratch in ArtRage2, save out to Photoshop for final coloring and text. Or, I'll save it out to Illustrator for the same, or simply do the whole thing in ArtRage2. It depends on the style or mood.

This one was done completely in ArtRage2, all freehand, no preliminary sketching out start and go. Text (only) was added in Photoshop. It took about 40 minutes. I use a MacBook (2007 model), and an old GD-1212 Wacom tablet. Does the job.

Today's cartoon is for "Hug Your Cat Day," June 4. You can see more on Facebook; search for "Vins Vignettes."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hug cat 6-4.jpg 
Views:	2868 
Size:	350.5 KB 
ID:	75814

Just wonderful! He looks HUGELY huggable!

aww..haha..that title and surprises when i click this thread. i lauged. indeed, very huggable as Robyn pointed out. love your lines drawing too

Hahahahaha. Let's hear it for the CATS!!!!!

Very funny postures, expressions and story telling composition.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream