ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: JUNE Issue of ArtRageus Magazine is out

Exclamation JUNE Issue of ArtRageus Magazine is out

Hi all,

The latest Issue of ArtRageus Magazine is hot off the presses and waiting for you at

www.artrageus.net

AND the Winners of the Pro Art Contest too.

The bad news is that it will be the last Issue by me. Lifes problems seem to have a way of preventing me to continue on with it. SO sorry guys but I did all that I could do for you but now it is time for me to face my reality. I hope that you truly enjoyed all of the Issues and found them to be useful to you as an Rager artist. I have really enjoyed the interaction with all of you.

Thank you for all of your support, donations and involvement with the magazine over the years.

Bobbyray

Name:  CcoverpageIMAGE.JPG
Views: 234
Size:  50.9 KB

Bobbyray, this is a terrific edition as always! You put so much work into it, and I'm sure the Ragers are very grateful.

I for one will miss it, but hope we see you continue to put your wonderful space paintings of the forum for us all to enjoy!
    Last edited by copespeak; 06-02-2013 at 08:30 AM.

Hi Guys

The website ArtRageus.net will remain open until March 2014 for you. It is paid in full until that time. So you will have plenty of time to download anything you desire as needed or wanted.

Thanks Bobby for all your hard work

Thank you for the time and effort over the years. Good journey wherever you go.

Just downloaded the magazine wow so much in depth information and a great insight to how some of the artists work...especially love the piece on Byron Callas.
    I am so sorry that you wont be doing the magazine anymore, it will be missed and I wish you all the best for all the new adventures that you embark on

BobbyRay this is another fantastic magazine as always, its sad that this is the final copy I have enjoyed reading every issue and will miss it greatly.

Thank you so much for all your hard work in putting it together and to everyone who contributed, you have done a grand job and done ArtRage proud. Good luck and have a happy future in whatever you decide to do.
    Christine.(Paint what you see, not what you know to be there)

Artrage Magazines https://app.box.com/s/6ybcbpnu1rw3tqee40hge5eb7eag6on6

http://saphire1948.deviantart.com/gallery/

BobbyRay, I am truly sorry to see this will be the last issue of the Magazine. Your efforts have been inspirational, a genuine contribution to the ArtRage family that gathers here to share our work, ideas, and spirits. It was a joy to work with you on this last issue - you made it all so easy. Over the years, you have pulled put together an enduing and endearing body of work from artists across a very broad spectrum. I am enriched from your efforts and believe many people share my sentiments. All the best to you good friend.
    Byron
    Last edited by byroncallas; 06-08-2013 at 09:23 PM.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Thanks for all the wonderful magazines and I wish you well in the future.
    Geoff

HI Guys

Thanks for the kind words, they are appreciated very much. I did what I could do and a lot more too, so much that it was really hard on me and my life. Sometimes we just get caught up in things we do and forget about ourselves and one day we realize that we are not being fair or good to ourselves. I had to make a decision and it is sad but it is my reality. I am retired but still must find odd jobs to survive and my time is just not there any longer to volunteer. It was actually very hard to make this decision but I had to for my own sake.

It was a pleasure indeed to meet everyone and work on the mag together to have a nice magazine. At least I managed to make that a reality for all of you for 3 1/2 years. The magazines and books are always there for you as you find any need for them and the www.artrageus.net website will remain until March 2014 for any downloads you need until then.

Thanks to all who donated, volunteered and made submissions. Those that were in the magazine that I worked with know that it was good and fun for them to be published in a magazine.

I as a space artist and writer have decided to spend any spare time now to publishing Illustrated Sci-Fi short stories. A series of short stories called "The Universe vs" ?? So I may be selling them soon on Amazon and Yudu and in book stores. Well, I hope anyway. I have one almost finished now except for the graphics called "The Universe vs The Beast of Harmala" and so far and I am told (by close sci-fi reader friends) that it is an very awesome and interesting story.

If anyone has any tips for getting these books published, email me please with details. It isn't easy.......
    bobbyray42@gmail.com
    I will be in to visit from time to time with all of my friends here. Thanks for all guys. I know you understand.

I wish you the best in your art and life too.

Bobbyray (Robert R. Howle is my real name and will be used for my books)