ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Want to share this beautiful art piece

Want to share this beautiful art piece

I was inspired by this https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=K6rX1AEi57c hope you enjoy

Absolutely enthralling. Thanks Pai.

Brett
    Visit my gallery here.

=========

Beautiful, I have seen this done before but by a man

Amazing metaphor. Would that we could all see the interconnectedness in the planet's ecology and balance on other levels.

There is an old fable this amazing demonstration brings to mind:

For want of a nail, the shoe was lost.
    For want of a shoe, the horse was lost.
    For want of a horse, the rider was lost.
    For want of a rider, the battle was lost.
    For want of a battle, the kingdom was lost,
    And all for the want of a horseshoe nail.

What a dramatic illustration of points of balance on the level of control. Fantastic Pai. Thanks for this.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

It is beautiful, pai - thank you

I saw this some time ago, and it reminded me of when I composed or improvised - your work (thought, training, so on) transform into a flow of being, where balance is not something you think about - you simply take the "right" decisions.

Pollock comes to mind, as it took a machine to replicate his fractal paintings - no artist could do it, even with hard work - only a scientist building a machine solved it. To not miss a throw or make an error in any way is amazing.

And as Dakey writes, it's also a metaphor for how things come to be, just a feather makes it a new "game"

And on a side note - people are really beautiful when they concentrate, in my eyes - they shine.
    Last edited by Frisch; 05-30-2013 at 10:56 PM.

I have watched this over and over and never get tired of seeing it. It is so elegant and so beautiful, thank you Pai for posting this wonderful piece
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

it's an amazing piece of live art. thanks for sharing. I think also it would make a very nice sculpture to look at again and again.

Thanks everyone for liking it. Has been watching it over and over. I like her version than her teacher's one, which he is the founder of this dance way back in 1996, but somehow I more connected to Miyoko Shida's performances and her beautiful bodyline and expressions while she performs