ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Artrage 4 demo closes suddenly

Artrage 4 demo closes suddenly

I have downloaded and installed the latest demo of Artrage.
    I am running windows 8 64 bit and a wacom intuos 5 touch.
    The bottom button on my stylus, I have set to right click. I can zoom rotate and pan the canvas very easy this way, but very often Artrage suddenly closes when doing this.
    I have been using sketchbook pro but I am interested in Artrage because I really like some of the tools it offers and navigation seems much faster.
    I would like to make the switch to Artrage if the closing issue were fixed.

That button should be mapped to right click by default, we don't seem to get that behavior here but this may help:

If you're getting a crash when using a tablet function, it's likely that ArtRage is receiving bad data from the tablet driver which is causing a problem. I'd recommend reinstalling your tablet driver software in this manner:

1/ Download the latest tablet software for your Intuos 5 from www.wacom.com
    2/ Uninstall the current tablet software via the Windows control panel ( 'programs and features' ).
    3/ Restart your computer ( worthwhile to ensure a clean update )
    4/ Double click the downloaded tablet installer to install the current tablet driver version.

After doing this, if you still have problems please email me at support@artrage.com and I can do some further troubleshooting with you.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Thanks

I will do that and see what happens.
    That is what I had planned on doing, but wanted to make sure there was not an easier way first.
    Thank you.