ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Just a sign

Just a sign

My father survived, and says that the only thing is he feels like he is split in two - left and right.

I'm ok too, and despite i lost my lust for painting, I opened an account on Deviantart, to have a place for my pictures - and must say that I really do not like that place at first encounter, and have a hard time believing that I ever will.

Well, all in all, I have just put some more shit out there to blend in with the rest. : )

To all you painters, i hope you will continue loving the gap between black and white, make some shapes in it, and put some colour on that light (whatever makes your day) to enjoy.

I will enjoy my father.

Take care.

Um. . .

Well first, glad to hear about your dad. Good for you all. Well done.

As to the rest, I couldn't quite make out what you were saying other than you are depressed. So I hope that passes and we see you back again. You will be missed. . . that is if I understand that you are leaving.

If not, then I look forward to your next work. Enjoy your father indeed. I hope he paints too. He might like it.

Be well.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

D Akey, I can see it's hard to make sense of, but I make no sense at the moment, so the text maybe reflects that state - I'm still looking, and I will continue to do so.

I simply just meant take care, and not good bye.

Painting is fun, but was the thing i did when it happened, so maybe it's just a matter of time - and of course i don't mean shit, but feeling meaningless or rather helpless - so just emotions taking over.

Excellent. Glad to hear you acknowledge it's temporary. Yes, you had quite a shock. Let the waves settle and come back and participate when you feel it's right. That could be as soon as now. Be well my friend.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream