ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: My other eye

My other eye

The last eye I drew following a tutorial. I drew this one with nothing , no tracing image, only a reference image. If this one isn't good enough I'm going to stick my head in the oven and end it all.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eye practice 2.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	75591
    I just noticed a slight irregularity in the curve of the upper lid. Good bye, oh cruel world.

The last time I kept an open mind,
    my brain fell out and the dog grabbed it.
    Now it's full of dirt, toothmarks, and dog slobber.
    No more open minds or dogs for me.www.gms9810.com/

Exclamation

George, please don't do it!!!! Think of your rats!!!

Are you sayin' that you're going to singe your own eyebrows and eyelashes off in mourning? Are you sayin' you's-a likely to go off half-a-baked? I mean are we talkin' when the moon hits-a your eye like a big-a pizza pie, at's-a no more, eh? Ma shoo. . . you say she's okay, she's-a hokay for me too, boss.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

very good one eye drawing to me

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Are you sayin' that you're going to singe your own eyebrows and eyelashes off in mourning? Are you sayin' you's-a likely to go off half-a-baked? I mean are we talkin' when the moon hits-a your eye like a big-a pizza pie, at's-a no more, eh? Ma shoo. . . you say she's okay, she's-a hokay for me too, boss.
    No, it's an electric oven and it's turned off.

I think it is fine, better eye than I do glad I do not do mine close up so nobody notices.
    Geoff

I don't think drawing human anatomy is my strong point. Maybe I should stick to other things. I've drawn 11 eyes and can't get any of them right.

Quote Originally Posted by Gms9810 View Post
    I don't think drawing human anatomy is my strong point. Maybe I should stick to other things. I've drawn 11 eyes and can't get any of them right.
    Well I would say that's your first mistake, Remulak. Humans have 14 eyes. Just paint in 3 more and it and we can present our findings to the Zoological Society on Nerpsus 5, get paid and finally afford passage to the next fremulon. And pack up your drawings of rat, cat, dog, reptiles, jellied ants and miscellaneous flora as well. Remember: Zot gweedke flip Rollaytor, Zwendaki!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream